Friday, April 16, 2010

Today We REST


Okey smokey, sigh, we blew our shoulder out with the last 3 days of painting.....and so an enforced day of rest. Not that I will be laying about like the lovely pictured above. (I wish!) Isn't that a great pic? It's from a Cd I purchased of old vintage images from the height of Parisian wild times - late 1880's to early 1900's. The Cd has 999 (!!eep!!) pics on it all in this kind of vein. The 'old' naughty stuff. They appear so low key to our 'modern' eye now, but I'll bet they caused some trembley knees in their time. I'm creatively musing on an idea of using these as a new series called 'Boudoir' .......I can see getting way crazy with patterns in the background. With 999 subjects to choose from, I'll be entertained for a while anyway.
Tell me what you think about this idea.
ps. I just typed this little post with Jams curled up on my chest, (I know, I know...spoiled or what), one handed and v-e-r-y slowly. She has now left me for the heater. Now that I'm almost done.
I think it's deliberate.

No comments:

Post a Comment