Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Takin' a Break...

If nothing else, that image has you paying attention..........
Ok...it's the 'what-do-we-do-with-ourselves' days after Xmas and right before New Year's...the ones I always find like a kind of limbo-land. All the hoo-ha of Christmas is done - you're contemplating the task of taking down the tree etc and you have pretty much exhausted the new excitement of your prezzies...right? Yeah, me too. I shall be curled up on the couch for a few days reading and, yes, yes, eating the bloody little Mars Bars box of choccies I got.
Still time for the last slovenly behaviors until the New Year kicks some serious butt. And a good thing too or I shall resemble the painting "Benefits Supervisor Sleeping" by Lucien Freud heading this little missive.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment