Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The "NEW" Book!

TA DAAA!
Well...this is the cover image at least. I just spent 1 1/2 hrs trying to 'copy and paste' the book cover with title etc to the blog but the only way I could do that was to add the little sidebar apps over there > and
down there     ( to which I cannot draw an arrow because the key board only has < , > , and ^ , which is totally inconceivable......are we not to look down...? Perhaps in the world of computer typing, this was considered...redundant....looking down I mean.) At the least the preview book at the bottom is interactive whereby you can flip pages and see the whole thing.
Isn't technology wonderful!?
AnyonlyIcanfindusesforunwantedthingsway, please avail yourself of the links to the BLURB site and the preview of the book.
Let me know what you think. Feedback is encouraged.
Thank you all for coming. Help yourself to the wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment