Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BOO


This is what I'll be sporting today when I go into town to shop at the CoOp and, yes, I made it. 
I LOVE Halloween. I'm very sad that I can't go out and hit up the neighbourhood any more but I tell you, when those grandkids eventually get here (and what's life without hope) LOOKOUT! 
Ha. 
I often think that I would have been very happy in a career in the Special Effects sector of the movies. Or making muppets. Yep, that'd been frelling awesome. 
But there ya go - woulda, shoulda, coulda. 
For many years I volunteered myself as the decorator of the local town hall Halloween Decorator.....which was a HUGE undertaking. I ended it after turning the hall into Hogwarts from Harry Potter along with Diagon Alley and Platform 9 3/4 and, the biggest feat, the Cave of Secrets.
 That creation just about did me in. 
So tonight after my trolling (oh, pun so intended) around town, I'll be ensconced in front of the DVD player for a Marathon of Halloween movies, including my fav - the Nightmare Before Christmas. 
I'd have liked to work for Tim Burton too.
Better than that - I'd like to BE him! 
Trick or Treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment