Thursday, October 18, 2012

Coo-EE! Here I am!



Did you wonder? Or was it just another blogger gone south as far as you could see......well, I have to admit that my 'bloggy blab' has dried up of late and I was pretty much feeling a real disconnect with the whole thing. After a while it just becomes onerous to have to think of something new and hopefully interesting to post about. I mean, even with a mind as twisty and a life as bizarro as mine often seems, even I run out of things to say.
And thank all the powers that is so, right? (*snort*)
However, you can count on one constant behaviour > I will always be painting something. 
So here it is....the newest one. If you recall, I've been trying to incorporate a 'beachy' type of theme into my paintings, in the hope of engendering some west coast kind of feel and, more truthfully, some sales. 
We shall see. 
Title: FETCH - Acrylic 36 X 42 

No comments:

Post a Comment