Monday, January 30, 2012

One More Kick at the Can....

...because I'm a stubborn cuss....another page from my art journal.
Allrighty...that took about 10 minutes which in my world is actually not that bad. Shall we tempt those ca-razy elves of fate and try another? Oh, let's! and that above is textured sand acrylic medium over black acrylic and then colored pencil on top....nice effect huh? Keep your fingers crossed.......

Well, we jumped on the happy happy joy joy birdie just a wee bit early there.......1/2 hr later and the 2nd one is not downloaded yet......great screaming eyeballs, it's enough ta make you weep.....
but, neverfear, the day is not a total smack down - we scored huge this morning when we helped out with picking up office furniture for the Art Society from an old parks building slated for demolition and had one of the guys find and take out various bits of electrical parts and old plumbing fixtures that I'm going to use for my next round of Robot Sculptures. And when I got home the upstairs roomie gifted me with an old radio frequency tuner that is just chockablock filled with dials and knobs and turny thingies and switches for the same....OOO! SA-weet!
And too, while I was waiting for the unsuccessful attempt for a pic #2, I sketched out a super idea for my next painting......
la la LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment