Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Imagination is Intelligence Having Fun

Just to prove we haven't been entirely useless......the newest 'Robot' Sculpture "Motorcycle Man".
This was actually created for a friend from my long ago school days and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
Here's what it is made from:
An old mouse, kitchen faucet attachment, salad tongs..or maybe sugar cube tongs -they were kinda small- (arms), bike part bits, kid's scooter parts, old metal candle holder, old pedometer, old sewing machine foot attachments, plumbing parts,nuts and bolts and, decidedly most important, an old cat food tin bike stand. Thank you, Jammies.
I had to re-do it a couple of times because parts would break or it wouldn't 'fit together' and I admit at one point I was just plain fed up with fiddling around with any second longer but glad I persevered.
Didn't charge enough for all the work involved but that's pretty typical.....I never know what any of these sculptures is going to entail work wise.
..............zoom, zoom........

No comments:

Post a Comment